Wednesday, February 4, 2009

assignment #5- it's really cold outside (zzzz)

my new assignment is about weather,
do you feel cold??
do you know what cloth you have to wear to stay warm?
i will tell u how i felt when i was outside about 1 hour ago
it's freezing today different than other days ,yeah i had to wear a pair or pants under my jeans
and a t-shirt ,a sweater ,snow jacket ,hat,mitts and a scarf
you may say :you hind your wearing a lot of cloth on you. I would say NO because even though I'm wearing all that i still feel cold . It was about -34.
Plus it was the first time in my whole life to see the snow after i saw it on the T.V.
I was still new to Canada so I'm not used to this extremely cold weather,
Here , go to this site and it will give you some tips of how to stay healthy in winter.click here

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hind,

    A few things:

    -You've got a good start here, with some interesting information
    -Make sure to use capital letters to start new sentences
    -Make sure to go to my blog and follow ALL the requirements for this assignment (read about the first Canadian settlers and talk about how they survived winter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, the link does not work (the one about tips for staying healthy). You can edit your post and try again!

    In order to attend the dance on Thursday, you must make sure to hace completed Assignment #6 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hind,

    In order to get ready for the dance, please finish Assignment #6 and create a link to my blog in your welcome post.

    ReplyDelete